About Ramkhamhaeng Hospital
Ramkhamhaeng Hospital is a forefront hospital that receives confidence and trust from the people of Bangkok with Quality and efficiency of its modern medical equipment, as well as its special clinics.
Ramkhamhaeng is a private hospital established and started offering medical services on February 28, 1988. It is located on Ramkhamhaeng Road near HuaMark Stadium. With the area of more than 20 acres and with 3 patient buildings, its capacity is over 485 beds.
Ramkhamhaeng Hospital is now a member of the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) and is certified with JCI accreditation from the Joint Commission International (JCI) - America, an international healthcare accreditation and certification organization.
Why Ramkhamhaeng Hospital?
- Warm and Caring environment
- Over 25 years of experience
- Qualified doctors
- Provide international standard healthcare
- Technologically advanced Labs
- High quality medical services
- More than 485 in-patient beds in 3 main OPD-IPD buildings
- Surrounded by department stores
- Just 20 minutes from Suvarnabhumi International Airport
- Specialised updated clinics for Heart center, Stroke center, Diabetic Foot Care center, Orthopedics center
- Outpatient Facilities with capacity for 2000 OPD patients per day as well as outpatient surgery center